Dr. Dimitri Kuznetsov MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 15th, 2015
Will never go back
He never listened or paid attention to medications I cannot take. He just blew me off. He allowed me to suffer with muscle spasms for hours before doing anything. I had two surgeries with this Doctor and it was the same thing for both. The last surgery was a complete waste as it accomplished NOTHING.

January 12th, 2015
Overall...we are pleased.
This was my husband's 2nd appt. I felt he spent more quality time on this visit. I was pleased he listened to and answered my short list of questions. The first visit felt a bit rushed. I do recommend Dr. Dimitri. My husband does too. We will return for follow up in 3 months.

July 20th, 2014
THE BEST!
Dr. Dimitri Kuznetsov diagnosed and successfully treated my aggressive, Stage T3 prostate cancer. In my 67 years I have never been more competently and considerately cared for by any medical professional. In speaking with Dr. Kuznetsov over the last seven months it has become clear that he is extremely knowledgeable, as well as being a gifted surgeon. Every person to whom I have spoken about him, both in and out of the medical profession, holds him in the highest regard; in fact, people go out of their way to say how much they like and respect him. My primary care doctor told me that I was extremely fortunate to have a “world class” urologist in this small town; apparently, doctors of Dr. Kuznetsov’s ability usually choose to practice in large hospitals in big cities. Dr. Kuznetsov is informed, honest, direct and compassionate. Equally important is the fact that he obviously cares deeply for the well-being of his patients. He gave me his cell phone number, which he answers seven days a week and he has called me at home at least ten times to see how I am doing; furthermore, when I am in his office it is as if he has no other patients; I don’t feel rushed; I have all the time in the world to discuss my concerns and get my questions answered. Dr. Kuznetsov has chosen to practice medicine the way that he does so that he can give each patient the kind of care he gave and continues to give me. If I had to do all this again, and could choose any doctor, anywhere in the world, it would be Dr. Kuznetsov.

October 25th, 2012
The Procedure
No one looks forward to the surgery. Dr. D explains in detail, gives you the options available sufficient for you to make an intelligent decision. Excellant results of surgery I am told, recovery highlighted by Dr. D coming by to explain and providing his personal cell phone and asking me us use it if.... BUT, not problems. The best.

January 17th, 2012
This is what a 10 rated Doctor should be.
This Doctor doesn't rush you, takes time to explain, even if it is more than once. Really does care about your well being. Extremely talented surgeon and makes sure you know what's ahead before you even enter hospital. If your sitting on pins waithing for the test results he'll call even at 6:30 PM after his office has closed, his rounds are done and before he's eating with his family. I'd recommend him highly.

December 9th, 2010
Rating Doctors
Almost anyone who is a legitimate MD has high intellect, intense education and very aggressive training. Dr. Dimitri has all of this and more, an outstanding professional, great with patients and caring. I have had several procedures with him, all fully and successfully completed. I trust him implicitly.

October 8th, 2010
Best Doctor in Area!
Can not give a higher recommendation! Great doctor and person!

July 12th, 2010
The Best
This doctor is simply top-notch. He did surgery on me twice. Could not givea more stronger recommendation.

March 9th, 2017