A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimitri Laddis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dimitri Laddis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Laddis graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Laddis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimitri Laddis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dimitri Laddis practice?
- Dr. Dimitri Laddis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dimitri Laddis practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.