A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimitri Markov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimitri Markov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dimitri Markov, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Markov graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Markov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimitri David Markov MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dimitri D. Markov practice?
- Dr. Dimitri Markov has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dimitri Markov practices Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.