Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dimitri Markov
Dr. Dimitri Markov, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Markov is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dimitri Markov has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Dimitri Markov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. James Luebbert
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi29
Dr. Zachariah Pranckun
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi
Dr. Christopher Milburn
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi7