A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimitrios Apostolou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimitrios Apostolou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Apostolou
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Apostolou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dimitrios Apostolou, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Esophageal Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Apostolou graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Apostolou has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimitrios Apostolou MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dimitrios Apostolou practice?
- Dr. Dimitrios Apostolou has 1 office location.
Dr. Dimitrios Apostolou practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons and Pontiac Cardiothoracic Surgeons.