A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimitrios Apostolou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimitrios Apostolou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Apostolou
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Apostolou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dimitrios Apostolou, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Esophageal Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Apostolou graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Apostolou has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimitrios Apostolou MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dimitrios Apostolou practice?
- Dr. Dimitrios Apostolou has 1 office location.
Dr. Dimitrios Apostolou practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons and Pontiac Cardiothoracic Surgeons.