Learn more about Dr. Dimitrios Bliagos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimitrios Bliagos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bliagos
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bliagos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dimitrios Bliagos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bliagos graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Bliagos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimitrios Bliagos MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dimitrios Bliagos practice?
- Dr. Dimitrios Bliagos has 1 office location.
Dr. Dimitrios Bliagos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Internists and White Plains Cardiologists.