A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimitrios Bliagos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimitrios Bliagos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dimitrios Bliagos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bliagos graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Bliagos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimitrios Bliagos MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dimitrios Bliagos practice?
- Dr. Dimitrios Bliagos has 11 office locations.
Dr. Dimitrios Bliagos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See White Plains Internists and White Plains Cardiologists.