A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimitrios Bliagos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimitrios Bliagos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bliagos
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bliagos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dimitrios Bliagos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bliagos graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Bliagos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimitrios Bliagos MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dimitrios Bliagos practice?
- Dr. Dimitrios Bliagos has 7 office locations.
Dr. Dimitrios Bliagos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Scarsdale, NY.
See White Plains Internists and White Plains Cardiologists.