Learn more about Dr. Dimitrios Georgiou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimitrios Georgiou is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Georgiou
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Georgiou Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgiou graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Georgiou has 1 hospital affiliations:
- "Hygeia" Hospital,Associated with "Harvard Medical International",Athens,Greece
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimitrios Constantine Georgiou MD is a male Neurologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dimitrios C. Georgiou practice?
- Dr. Dimitrios Georgiou has 1 office location.
Dr. Dimitrios Georgiou practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists and Chicago Psychiatrists.