Dr. Dimitrios Hondros Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dimitrios Hondros?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Dimitrios Hondros?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 23rd, 2017

Wonderful doctor; very pro-active with your health. I thank him for everything he has done for me and to keep me healthy

June 27th, 2016

Always takes extra time to complete physical

May 5th, 2016

I love Dr. Hondros. I've been seeing him for years and trust him totally. He is so very kind, and down to earth. He has never given me poor advise and I trust him with my life.

August 3rd, 2012

BEST FIBRO/CFS DOCTOR!!

Dr. Hondros is the BEST doctor I've ever had! I thank God for him every day! I have had fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue since I was 12yrs. old (now 34) and have never had a doctor so caring, knowledgable, helpful. He also believes in alternative/holistic methods, which is rare find in a MD. I love that he's a PCP and not a specialist, so it's a lot cheaper. My husband and I moved to Charlotte 2yrs. ago. On my first visit I took ALL my medical records (which were about 2 feet high) and he took them home and read them over several months! I've NEVER had a doctor in 22 years of suffering ever care that much. I usually wait only 15mins. till I'm called back which is great. (I've waited 2hrs. at a pain clinic and only 5mins. with the doctor!) The staff is very friendly. I take a list of questions each time and he takes the time to go through each question. If we run out of time he takes the list so he will be prepared for my next appointment. I can't tell you enough how wonderful he is!!

May 5th, 2011

Dr. Listens

I have been having major back pain and joint pain for years. I have went to several different doctors who have all just prescribed medication. Last year I went to Dr. Hondros for a yearly physical. He asked me many questions and listened to what I had to say. He then put me through a few test where I was diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis. I am now on proper medication and my quality of life has improved greatly. I owe my improved quality of life to Dr. Hondros and just wish I had gone to him years before.

January 31st, 2011

Excellent

Best all round

August 13th, 2010

excellent md

He spends time with patients, is thorough with diagnoses, and a great listener.

June 30th, 2010

No Diagnosis or Incorret Medication, No follow up!

My husband and I have both visited Dr Hondros. I was vomitting blood which later had to be diagnosed by an urgent care facility due to Dr Hondros not diagnosing, not returning my phone calls. In the end he did a lot of blood work, sent me a bill and all I found out is what it WASNT from his nurses days later. My husband went for testicular pain on multiple occasions. It was never treated, never diagnosed and again, the Dr stops returning calls. My husband went recently for poison oak and arm numbness. The poison oak he under perscriped meds for which resulted in worse symptoms that he had originally and he had to go back to another doctor to get the correct meds that wiped it out almost instantly- after being in pain for two weeks under Dr Hondros' care. The arm numbness he threw some pills at and after multiple phone calls to his office- SUPRIZE, no response, no referral. These are SERIOUS conditions and Dr Hondros just doesn't care or doesn't know how to fix it.

November 28th, 2009

Dr. Hondros is great, he never talks down to you and listens carefully, I am blessed that he is presently my primary MD. Never have I seen nor heard him unhappy, he is always smiling and very positive, I feel comfortable under his care. He goes the extra mile to make you feel good about yourself and is proficient in his field, the man sets a great example for all. Thank you sir for everything, sincerely!!

September 30th, 2009

The Best!

Dr. Hondros was referred to us by my OB/GYN for our first born. We were so pleased with him that now our entire of family of 4 has Dr. Hondros as our primary physician. He is a great listener and always considers our concerns in suggested treatment. He is wonderful with Children and adults alike!

April 14th, 2017