A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimitrios Mavrophilipos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dimitrios Mavrophilipos, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mavrophilipos graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Mavrophilipos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimitrios V Mavrophilipos MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dimitrios V. Mavrophilipos practice?
- Dr. Dimitrios Mavrophilipos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dimitrios Mavrophilipos practices Surgery near Parkville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Parkville Surgeons.