A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimitrios Spentzos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimitrios Spentzos is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spentzos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spentzos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular and Epithelial Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spentzos graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki.
Dr. Spentzos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimitrios Spentzos MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dimitrios Spentzos practice?
- Dr. Dimitrios Spentzos has 1 office location.
Dr. Dimitrios Spentzos practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.