A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimitrious Stephanopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimitrious Stephanopoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dimitrious Stephanopoulos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephanopoulos graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Stephanopoulos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours St. Mary`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimitrious Efthimios Stephanopoulos MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dimitrious E. Stephanopoulos practice?
- Dr. Dimitrious Stephanopoulos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dimitrious Stephanopoulos practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Pediatricians.