A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimitris Zouzias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimitris Zouzias is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dimitris Zouzias, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zouzias graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Zouzias has 21 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimitris C Zouzias MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Dimitris C. Zouzias practice?
- Dr. Dimitris Zouzias has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dimitris Zouzias practices Dermatology near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Paterson Dermatologists.