A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimitry Baranov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimitry Baranov is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baranov graduated from Voronezh Medical Institute.
Dr. Baranov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimitry Y Baranov MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dimitry Y. Baranov practice?
- Dr. Dimitry Baranov has 1 office location.
Dr. Dimitry Baranov practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.