Dr. Dimitry Palceski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dimitry Palceski?

Outstanding

Posted on October 31st, 2017

Excellent doctor and staff.

Posted on May 8th, 2017

Don't go here RUN from this office, all this Doctor cares about is the cosmetic aspect. The medical care is very disappointing, irresponsible and uncaring.

Posted on August 12th, 2016

Great doctor. I had moderate to severe, cystic adult acne that many other dermatologists failed to treat. My skin is now the best it's been in my entire life. I get compliments all the time. He also has done botox and juvederm on me and the results have been beautiful.

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Love him! He was excellent with all My procedures

Very Professional - Great Experience

Posted on June 29th, 2015

I had heard about Dr. Palceski from several friends and colleagues who absolutely love him. I have to say, they were right. Dr. P and his staff were all top notch. He was very thorough in his assessment and diagnosis. I have seen him several times since then and he's alway extremely knowledgeable and professional. His staff is very friendly and his office is one of the nicest I've seen. I give Dr. P and his office 5 stars.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

The worst doctor I have ever met. I hope he doesnt hurt anyone.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Dr. Palceski is wonderful! He is knowledgeable, takes his time with his patients, and recommended great solutions for my skin issues. I recently had Botox, Sculptra, and a Silk Peel facial and I am very happy with the results!

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Horrible experience. The staff is great however I had to wait 1.5 hrs to see the doctor for 5 min. And he is the most obnoxious, unprofessional, and egotistical physician I've ever met. First of all he removed 3 pieces of my skin (which all came back to be completely normal) but when I told him that my pcp said they looked normal he stared he was dumb Abd should not be a doctor. That made me feel very awkward and I don't think its professional. I will never go to this doctor again. He is arrogant and lacks knowledge if you ask me.

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

The wait is too long , and the doctor doesn't spend anytime with you.

This office reeks of awesomeness!

Posted on June 9th, 2013

I honestly can't imagine going anywhere else. I started going to this office 3 years ago and I almost look for EXCUSES to go there. :) Dr. Palceski is awesome, Jesse is awesome, and the whole staff is awesome. I'm pretty confident that once people go to this office they don't ever leave. This office is a dime-a-dozen and you'd be doing yourself a GRAVE injustice if you decide to go somewhere else. So don't miss out!

Very pleased

Posted on May 31st, 2013

After getting a melanoma scare, I went to various dermatologists to see who I would be visiting four times a year for the rest of my life. I stopped looking after seeing Dr. P. Very friendly staff and nice offices. Dr. P. is very knowledgable, quick, and seems to be ahead of the curve in the dermatology field. It has been several years now and I am very happy with my decision to go with Dr. P.

Wonderful experience

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

Dr. Palceski and his staff made my first visit a wonderful experience. They were very friendly and I made me feel very comfortable. I will definitely be going back soon!