Dr. Dimitry Palceski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dimitry Palceski?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Dimitry Palceski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2017

Don't go here RUN from this office, all this Doctor cares about is the cosmetic aspect. The medical care is very disappointing, irresponsible and uncaring.

August 12th, 2016

Great doctor. I had moderate to severe, cystic adult acne that many other dermatologists failed to treat. My skin is now the best it's been in my entire life. I get compliments all the time. He also has done botox and juvederm on me and the results have been beautiful.

January 8th, 2016

Love him! He was excellent with all My procedures

June 29th, 2015

Very Professional - Great Experience

I had heard about Dr. Palceski from several friends and colleagues who absolutely love him. I have to say, they were right. Dr. P and his staff were all top notch. He was very thorough in his assessment and diagnosis. I have seen him several times since then and he's alway extremely knowledgeable and professional. His staff is very friendly and his office is one of the nicest I've seen. I give Dr. P and his office 5 stars.

April 30th, 2015

The worst doctor I have ever met. I hope he doesnt hurt anyone.

March 24th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Palceski is wonderful! He is knowledgeable, takes his time with his patients, and recommended great solutions for my skin issues. I recently had Botox, Sculptra, and a Silk Peel facial and I am very happy with the results!

March 19th, 2015

Horrible experience. The staff is great however I had to wait 1.5 hrs to see the doctor for 5 min. And he is the most obnoxious, unprofessional, and egotistical physician I've ever met. First of all he removed 3 pieces of my skin (which all came back to be completely normal) but when I told him that my pcp said they looked normal he stared he was dumb Abd should not be a doctor. That made me feel very awkward and I don't think its professional. I will never go to this doctor again. He is arrogant and lacks knowledge if you ask me.

December 23rd, 2014

The wait is too long , and the doctor doesn't spend anytime with you.

June 9th, 2013

This office reeks of awesomeness!

I honestly can't imagine going anywhere else. I started going to this office 3 years ago and I almost look for EXCUSES to go there. :) Dr. Palceski is awesome, Jesse is awesome, and the whole staff is awesome. I'm pretty confident that once people go to this office they don't ever leave. This office is a dime-a-dozen and you'd be doing yourself a GRAVE injustice if you decide to go somewhere else. So don't miss out!

May 31st, 2013

Very pleased

After getting a melanoma scare, I went to various dermatologists to see who I would be visiting four times a year for the rest of my life. I stopped looking after seeing Dr. P. Very friendly staff and nice offices. Dr. P. is very knowledgable, quick, and seems to be ahead of the curve in the dermatology field. It has been several years now and I am very happy with my decision to go with Dr. P.

May 23rd, 2013

Wonderful experience

Dr. Palceski and his staff made my first visit a wonderful experience. They were very friendly and I made me feel very comfortable. I will definitely be going back soon!

May 23rd, 2013

Exactly what I needed!

I went to Dr. Palceski to get rid of my acne and he recommended great products and I saw great results. He is very knowledgable and was able to answer all my questions. Friendly staff with a clean and upscale office.