A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dmitry Rabkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabkin
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dmitry Rabkin, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabkin graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Rabkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dmitry J Rabkin MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dmitry J. Rabkin practice?
- Dr. Dmitry Rabkin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dmitry Rabkin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA and Chelsea, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.