A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimitry Rabkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimitry Rabkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabkin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rabkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dimitry Rabkin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabkin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Rabkin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimitry Rabkin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dimitry Rabkin practice?
- Dr. Dimitry Rabkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dimitry Rabkin practices Otolaryngology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Otolaryngologists.