A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimitry Rabkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimitry Rabkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dimitry Rabkin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabkin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Rabkin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimitry Rabkin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dimitry Rabkin practice?
- Dr. Dimitry Rabkin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dimitry Rabkin practices Otolaryngology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Brooklyn Otolaryngologists.