Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dimka Ialamova-Tountcheva
Dr. Dimka Ialamova-Tountcheva, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Johnson City, TN, with another office in Johnson City, TN. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ialamova-Tountcheva is affiliated with Johnson City Medical Center, Johnson County Community Hospital and Smyth County Comm Hosp. She speaks English.
Dr. Dimka Ialamova-Tountcheva has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dimka Ialamova-Tountcheva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.
Dr. Claire Paris
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Johnson City, TN 0 mi19
Dr. Millard Lamb
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Johnson City, TN 0 mi34
Dr. Saba Aziz
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Johnson City, TN 0 mi11