A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimka Tountcheva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimka Tountcheva is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dimka Tountcheva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tountcheva graduated from Medical University - Varna.
Dr. Tountcheva has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Russell County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimka Tountcheva MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dimka Tountcheva practice?
- Dr. Dimka Tountcheva has 1 office location.
Dr. Dimka Tountcheva practices Internal Medicine near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Internists.