A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimple Pulipati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimple Pulipati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pulipati
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dimple Pulipati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Constrictive Pericarditis
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Pericardial Effusion
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Subvalvular Aortic Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulipati graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Pulipati has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimple Eapen Pulipati MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dimple E. Pulipati practice?
- Dr. Dimple Pulipati has 1 office location.
Dr. Dimple Pulipati practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Medford, NY.
See Medford Internists and Medford Cardiologists.