A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimple Pulipati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimple Pulipati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pulipati
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pulipati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dimple Pulipati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Constrictive Pericarditis
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Pericardial Effusion
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Subvalvular Aortic Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulipati graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Pulipati has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimple Eapen Pulipati MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dimple E. Pulipati practice?
- Dr. Dimple Pulipati has 1 office location.
Dr. Dimple Pulipati practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Medford, NY.
See Medford Internists and Medford Cardiologists.