A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimple Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimple Eapen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eapen
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eapen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dimple Eapen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Eapen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimple DR Eapen MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dimple D. Eapen practice?
- Dr. Dimple Eapen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dimple Eapen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Medford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY.
See Medford Internists and Medford Cardiologists.