A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimple Sureka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sureka
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Sureka Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Metabolic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sureka graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Sureka has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimple Lalitkumar Sureka MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Medical Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Dimple L. Sureka practice?
- Dr. Dimple Sureka has 1 office location.
Dr. Dimple Sureka practices Medical Genetics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Geneticists.