A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimple Sureka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sureka graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Sureka has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimple Lalitkumar Sureka MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Medical Genetics and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dimple L. Sureka practice?
- Dr. Dimple Sureka has 1 office location.
Dr. Dimple Sureka practices Medical Genetics and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Geneticists and Dallas Pediatricians.