A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimple Zaveri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimple Zaveri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaveri
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zaveri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dimple Zaveri, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaveri graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Zaveri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center Kenner
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimple Kiran Zaveri MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dimple K. Zaveri practice?
- Dr. Dimple Zaveri has 1 office location.
Dr. Dimple Zaveri practices Ophthalmology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Ophthalmologists.