A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimple Zaveri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimple Zaveri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dimple Zaveri, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaveri graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Zaveri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center Kenner
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimple Kiran Zaveri MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dimple K. Zaveri practice?
- Dr. Dimple Zaveri has 1 office location.
Dr. Dimple Zaveri practices Ophthalmology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Ophthalmologists.