Dr. Dimpy Kapoor Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dimpy Kapoor?

disappointed appointment

Posted on December 19th, 2016

spent 2 hrs but most of which was talking about unrelated topics. ordered a score of blood tests but after two weeks no follow up with results or schedule next appt. Never got any referrals for other specialists needing to be seen. I get the feeling she cannot keep track of those needing follow up with maybe not enough staff to keep things on track

Posted on December 1st, 2016

Dr Kapoor spent nearly 2 hours interviewing me and reviewing my medical records, pointing out many serious issues that prior Dr's seemed to have missed/overloked . She seems very concerned with my various issues and seems very willing to assist in getting to the bottom of my medical issues even helping to get me into see other specialists to address issues that are outside the scope of her practice She is about the best most caring and thorough Dr I have seem in many years and even though it took some time to get in to see her it was well worth the time

Patient

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

Best doctor I have. She looks into everything before giving you a diagnosis. I trust and value her opinion.

Great Rheumatilogist

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

Dr Kapoor took a very long time on the first visit to understand my illness history. She was really patient, compassionate and honest. She explained the thoroughly treatments available. She was very professional. I am really happy I found a great rheumatologist in the Phoenix area.

Unprofessional Service

Posted on September 30th, 2014

Most appointments take at least 2 hours to get in and out. She is very unhappy with her practice but continues to see patients. She has no problem telling you about her other patients. She can't keep on task, but likes to discuss other health issues. Felt at one point she was my Gynocologist/ PCP/Eye Dr and not my Rheumatologist.

Smith

Posted on July 17th, 2014

I will NEVER recommend or refer anyone to this doctor. I am using an anonymous name for multiple reasons. To begin with, she did not listen to a single one of my concerns, was extremely rude and judgmental and although multiple test results had been forwarded to her, she obviously did not look at them, as she kept referring to issues I do not have. She confirmed the arthritis but basically said she wouldn't treat it that the primary would treat it. I felt financially robbed by this office; all they cared about was the money. She is a horrible excuse for a physician!!!!!

Great Doctor

Posted on January 28th, 2014

Dr, Kapoor is a thorough dedicated medical practitioner. I appreciated the way she asked pointed questions to help her evaluate the severity of my arthritis. Dr. Kapoor could tell by looking at my fingers that I am forming arthritis nodules on my knuckles. I found her office efficient and well stocked. Office staff was both courteous and efficient.

Thorough, Personable, Direct, Knowledgeable

Posted on January 8th, 2014

This doctor was super thorough and showed genuine interest and concern. She had great advice and probably was the best doctors I have seen in Arizona. She style is personal but very direct. For me, she was a breath of fresh air. I liked her so much that when I found out she has additional credentials in internal medicine I tried to convince her to be my primary care doctor. FYI, she has a lovely British accent.

Posted on December 6th, 2013

Proactive in total care. Promotes holistic approach, recommending related doctor consultations to accurately diagnose and treat all medical issues.

what a b***h

Posted on October 21st, 2013

She is mean I cried and my joints still hurt . No medications were given . I cried for 3 days

Miracle Worker!

Posted on October 8th, 2013

Dr Kapoor is a knowledgeable, experienced Rheumatoid arthritis doctor. She finds the right steps for your treatment through testing and expects you to follow those step because you want to get better. She is herself, straight forward with no sugar coating but your best interest in mind. She has save my life and I am very grateful!

Posted on September 9th, 2013

The staff is unorganized ..and the Dr . was rude and doesnt take the time to listen to whats going on with your situation...Showed no compasssion whatsoever...I was so upset ..I sat in my car and cried for about 10 minutes had to calm myself down before I could drive anywheres.