A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dina Anderson, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dina Anderson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Anderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dina Nicole Anderson MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Dina N. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Dina Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Dina Anderson practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.