A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina Andreotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dina Andreotti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dina Andreotti, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andreotti graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Andreotti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dina M Andreotti MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dina M. Andreotti practice?
- Dr. Dina Andreotti has 11 office locations.
Dr. Dina Andreotti practices Family Medicine near Cottage Grove, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Hugo, MN.
See Cottage Grove Primary Care Doctors.