A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina Andreotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dina Andreotti, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andreotti graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Andreotti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andreotti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dina M. Andreotti practice?
Dr. Dina Andreotti practices Family Medicine near Cottage Grove, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Hugo, MN.
See Cottage Grove Family Physicians.