Dr. Dina Bowen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dina Bowen?

September 26th, 2016

Highly recommended

Dr. Bowen is one of the MOST caring, knowledgeable, understanding, and friendly doctors I have ever come across. And believe me (unfortunately) I have been to many, many doctors. From the moment you walk in you are treated as if you matter. She makes you feel as if you are her only patient. She sits and listens to you and the problems your child(ren) are having. It's not a three minute conversation were you feel rushed and shoved out the door. Plus, there normally is no waiting time (maybe 5 minutes) before your appointment (of course there are exceptions). I have one child and she is my everything. I don't trust just anyone to care for my daughter. Dr. Bowen and her staff go above and beyond taking care of their patients. I highly recommend choosing Dr. Bowen as your pediatrician.

July 22nd, 2016

Wonderful, compassionate Doctor! She is the best!

June 28th, 2016

We have seen Dr. Bowen for years. We just love her. She shoots straight and to the point. She has made time for us each and every time we have needed her....even by phone or text. She is a gem! She even sat down and tried to counsel my ex-husband and I through our divorce. You just don't find to many people (not even doctors) that can live up to her.

January 27th, 2016

Dr. Bowen is the most caring doctor I have ever had.

January 6th, 2016

Dr. Bowen is hands down the best pediatrician around! She stuck it out with our 4 year old and our uneasiness concerning his tummy issues and was spot on with her diagnosis and helpful tips. We love her!!

October 8th, 2015

All you expect and then some

She is just awesome, caring, concerned, laid back, knowledgeable, frank, open, kind, etc. We love her because she is calm and knows her stuff. This is our first child and when we brought him home she identified areas of concern, addressed them, followed up with us, and was as a matter of fact through the whole process. She provides a comfort in the way she talks & runs her business. This doc truly loves what she does and her mission is to help you and your family. She will not prescribe unnecessary actions/medications. If she ever gets "fired up" you know something is serious. I 110% recommend her for your family!!!!

July 10th, 2015

We just love her. I now drive an hour one way to bring my girls in to see her. My girls want to go see her when they don't feel good. They will ask me to call her. Most 2 and 5 year olds dont that. Her and her staff are just amazing! The longest i have ever had to wait was 20 minutes and that was because i was being worked in that day. I had called at 8 that morning and was told to come in so for only having to wait 20 min is NOT bad at all. I can always get in when i need to whether it be that same day or if i would like to wait another day to get a morning appt. I am always asked which is convenient for me. If i call after hours i get a call back within 5 min. I absolutely recommend her to everyone! We just love her and the staff! Can not ask for a better doctor or staff.

July 2nd, 2015

Dr. Bowen and staff is the absolute best!! When we adopted our daughter, we asked people for their opinion on the best of the best in pediatric care, her name was mentioned time and time again. She exceeded our expectations in our very first visit and has with every appt since. She is the funniest, most intelligent and the absolute most lovable doctor around! She and her staff go above and beyond all the time for us and our kiddos! We love Dr. B!!!!!

April 17th, 2015

We always look forward to visiting with Dr. Bown. She has a wonderful bedside manner!

March 6th, 2015

I will go no where else!

I am so pleased with Dr. Bowen and her staff. Friendly, informative and well educated are only touching the out side of all our visits to describe them accurately. These people are educated on treating my child as well as implementing preventive care such as vaccinations, education on proper dental visits and eye care. I am so thankful my daughter's health is being maintained by Dr. Bowen!

January 31st, 2015

Never thought my 4yo would LOVE to go to see the DR, but she does! Dr. Bowen is excellent with children and even parents! Excellent diagnostician and even does the testing herself. Highly recommend seeing her. Wouldn't trust my child to anyone else.

January 30th, 2015

Dr. Bowen is WONDERFUL!!

I cannot state enough how much we LOVE Dr. Bowen! She has helped us keep our son healthy and on the right track. She always has time for us and is willing to go the extra mile. She keeps in touch with us and I trust her in every way with the most precious person in my life. You can't go wrong in choosing Dr. B. For your child's healthcare.