A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dina Burke, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Lyme Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Burke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dina Santo Tomas Burke MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dina S. Burke practice?
- Dr. Dina Burke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dina Burke practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.