Dr. Dina Capalongo DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Glen Mills, PA

• Good
  • Bad

Don't Settle for 2nd Best
In my 60+ years, I have been blessed with treating with only the very best of the best physicians except when it came to an internal medicine specialist. Dr. Capalongo more than abundantly filled that void. However you define a great physician, she fits the bill, and then some.

October 7th, 2015
I will be the first to admit that I have periodic episodes of raging hypochondria. When I first saw Dr. Capalongo I was entirely convinced that I was dying of lung cancer. When I expressed my fears she didn't do anything to make me feel like I was ridiculous or crazy. She was very patient, very kind and incredibly understanding. She talked to me about my anxiety and did a thorough examination, even sending me for a chest x-ray, which of course came back completely normal. She must have spent over an hour with me and never once did I feel like she was trying to rush me out the door. I actually enjoyed my appointment and left feeling not only much calmer, but like I hit the jackpot when I selected Dr. Capalongo's name from my health insurance company's provider directory. She prescribed Flonase for my allergies, which worked wonders. However a few months later I experienced nasal bleeding and found myself slipping back into another hypochondria episode. I notified Dr. Capalongo through the patient portal and she got back to me almost immediately, recommending I stop the Flonase and get a saline nasal spray. Within days I was back to normal. Great doctor, and I hope to keep working with her for a long time.

October 14th, 2010
Dr. Capalongo is Excellent
As a doctor, she is terrific, spends the time, but must get appt ahead of time, otherwise hard to see her. Not crazy about her office in Crym Lynne, PA but love her office and office staff in Media, PA.

May 29th, 2009
love her. want her to know it.

February 28th, 2016