Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dina Darwish
Dr. Dina Darwish, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodbridge, VA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Darwish is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital, Suburban Hospital and Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Dina Darwish has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dina Darwish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbridge, VA.
Dr. Mohammad Monireddin Ghazvini
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Woodbridge, VA 0 mi
Dr. Rashmi Singh
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Woodbridge, VA 0 mi7
Dr. Raushan Abdula
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Woodbridge, VA 0 mi20