A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina Darwish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dina Darwish is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dina Darwish, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Darwish graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Darwish has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital of Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dina Hussein Darwish MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dina H. Darwish practice?
- Dr. Dina Darwish has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dina Darwish practices Internal Medicine near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA and Ashburn, VA.
See Fairfax Internists.