A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina Dicenzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dina Dicenzo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dina Dicenzo, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dicenzo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Dicenzo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dina Anita Dicenzo DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dina A. Dicenzo practice?
- Dr. Dina Dicenzo has 8 office locations.
Dr. Dina Dicenzo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mc Kees Rocks, PA and West Mifflin, PA.
See Pittsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.