Dr. Dina Dicenzo DO Patient Reviews

October 26th, 2016
Not a good MD
Office wait time was extremely long with no explanation or apology.Dicenzo asked questions of my medical history and I gave complete answers and a few minutes later she would ask the same exact question!?! She was abrupt with her words, seemed unable to retain information, and called me by 2 different names, which I corrected her on each time. Seemed spacey and unable to concentrate. I kindly declined to let her examine and told her I did not feel comfortable with her lack of keeping my name straight and my information correct. She quickly said bye and stated I wasted her time, slamming the exam room door as she exited. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!

June 29th, 2016
does not listen to problems and rough
Went to Dr. Dicenzo for many years and she never listened when I told her I had pain consistently. Was rough during appointments and didn't have much of a bedside manner. Happy to be going to another doctor

April 25th, 2016
cold and rough
Doctor was not very friendly and her exam was rough. Never again. Needs to learn bedside manner!

December 21st, 2015
Dr. D is awesome! Love her bedside manner and professionalism.

June 5th, 2015
Staff was courteous. I was shown to my waiting room at 10:00 which was the time of my appointment. Some information was taken and I was told that the Dr. Dicenzo would be in shortly. 50 min. later after waiting in a freezing room in my paper gown, I decided to get dressed and leave. Never was given an explanation or even a sorry. My time and the inconvenience was not considered important. Did not appreciate the nonprofessional manner in which my apt. was treated.

March 10th, 2015
Poor contact, no follow up, doesn't return calls
Horrible answering service and follow up care. I have called for 2 weeks and missed call backs. Today I left message and the dr. Never returned my call. I need to find another doctor

August 22nd, 2014
can't help
Dr. is like the others, very talky but seems with limited information after the conversation. Not very efficient solution to solve my problem( in fact, no help at all) and the V check really hurt.

June 11th, 2013
patient
Dr. is mannerable, very patient in answering questions though not very thorough. After coming to her every year for the past 10+ years, she comes into me and asks me if this is my first visit?! Her staff is less than desirable or pleasant. Very rude, never returns calls or passes along messages. I came in for a procedure which required prior measuring before installation, her assistant hastily opens the package before measurements were completed and it turned out the equipment would not fit. Dr. explains to the assistant that the procedure was for her to wait for measurement confirmation before opening the package. I walked out of the office without equipment and was still charged for it. I complained and requested to speak with the doctor to settle the matter and have yet to receive a return phone call. Unbelievable. I vowed to never return.

July 23rd, 2011
Dr. DiCenzo is easy to talk to and very respectful. I would recommend her highly.

June 29th, 2011
First time with this doctor and would def. go back. She took the time to answer all my questions and was compassionate.

April 13th, 2011
Just Wonderful
Dr.Dicenzo has always treated me with kindness and respect. I have recommeneded several friends and co-workers who are happy as well.

March 23rd, 2011
Baby was not well
She and staff attended to me with great care during a hard time with my baby