Dr. Dina Eisinger Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Dina Eisinger?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on February 1st, 2013

I really like Dr Eisenger! She is professional, kind and very skilled at spinal injections (and I have had many here and in NY). Appointments can be difficult at first until you get a routine established. I suspect she can be criticized for her firm control with narcotics, however I think this is appropriate. I have never asked to speak to her but her nurse is efficient at returning calls. So, if you have chronic back pain and need pain management with injections and medications make an appointment now! Then if you require any surgery I highly recommend Dr Musante also at Triangle. Good Luck, I don't wish chronic pain on any one as it can overwhelm your life at times.

Posted on June 12th, 2017