Overall Review

November 16th, 2016
Review
I'm well into my 60's and have been married to the same wonderful man for more than 40 years. Off and on, over the years, I've thought about, and talked about, having breast augmentation surgery, but the timing was never right. Now, at this stage of my life, the time was finally right....even necessary! The timing couldn't have been better.....I had found Dr. Dina Eliopoulos. You can read the other reviews and they all say everything I'd like to tell the reader. Dr. E is an incredibly knowledgeable and skilled surgeon who's basic goal is the best possible outcome for her patient. And Sarah, a Registered Nurse, is a warm, helpful, caring member of the “team”. What I didn't read in the other reviews was how validated Dr. E and Sarah made me feel. At my age especially, this was no easy decision. My reasons were not typical. I have a medical condition that now makes it impossible for me to wear the under-wire push-up padded bras I've worn most of my life. Going bra-less was an embarrassment. I tried other style bras but looked like I had no bust at all! I couldn't always wear what I wanted, and tried to cover up with jackets and scarves. After all these years you would think I'd be confident enough not to worry about what anyone else thought....if anyone else even noticed! But I wasn't confident at all. Dr. E and Sarah, each in their own way, made me feel like I wasn't a foolish older woman. They both made me feel like, whatever the reason for being there, if it is important to ME, it IS important.....I'M important....and so are YOU. If you're reading this you've been thinking about doing something. So talk to Dr. E about your expectations. Listen to her, and Sarah, with both ears....then trust this doctor and her team.....you won't be sorry. My husband supported my choice and was with me the day of my surgery. It could not have gone better. A few days after, when he got his first look at the transformed me, he said softly....”wow, she really knows what she's doing”. He is a man of few words, but what he says means a lot. We could not be happier with the results, maybe for different reasons, but that doesn't matter at all.

April 5th, 2016
Amazing!!
Dr Eliopoulos is truly amazing, both her and Sarah RN have been so over the top with my care, they make me feel so comfortable with their knowledge,compassion, Not to mention how thrilled of the results of my tummy tuck and it's just been 5 weeks post op, if your looking to enhance yourself in anyway I would Highly recommend Dr Eliopoulos, from her care and her staff you are guaranteed to not only get great results but feel like your getting that female personal touch and family environment!!!! If I could rate her and the staff higher than 5 stars I would!!

June 23rd, 2015
Mama of four boys
I am a mother of four boys and I decided now that the boys are grown, it is time to think about myself. I came in contact with Dr. Dina Eliopoulos to see if I could do a little Botox in some areas on my face I felt would make me look younger. I am petrified of needles and, of course, Botox is a needle. She handled my issue with compassion. Her calm, professional manner walked me through the session, and to my surprise, it was nothing how I imagined it in my head. Quick and painless and the results - WOW!!! Dr. Eliopoulos took the time with me and allowed me to ask as many questions as I needed. She made sure I was educated during the procedure and after the procedure. One day during my Botox session, I asked about fillers in my lips, she again went over the process and knew this was an area of dislike for me. I set up my appoint to do the Juvederm on my lips (again needles) she made this procedure painless and the results are amazing. She is a talented, gifted doctor with a great personality. I feel like I have known her my whole life, but it has only been a couple of years. Sarah and the rest of her staff are amazing , they follow up with you and offer advice when you ask. I will NEVER look elsewhere for any of my beauty needs . Love this office, they treat you like family. She has put me back together after the years of raising four boys.

October 22nd, 2014
Dr. Eliopoulos is truly gifted and extremely trustworthy
I was recently reminded of Dr. Eliopoulos' amazing talent and ability to really listen to her patients when I saw a pic of an A-list celeb, who apparently had her eyelids done and is now completely unrecognizable. Her eyelids were once hooded, like mine, and they were what made her look like her. It made me so incredibly grateful that Dr. Eliopoulos listened when I said I didn't want anything too drastic with my upper bleph surgery, I just wanted to look refreshed -- I wanted to still look like me. The results were exactly what I wanted. No one knew quite what I had done. Close friends and family just thought I looked "healthier and happier"! I trust her 100%. She listens, she cares, she's respects her patients and she is extremely talented.

December 4th, 2011
CapeCodwoman
My breast augmentation exceeded my highest expectations. Right from the consultation, I knew I had found the right surgeon. Consults with other surgeons in Boston and Cape Cod were impersonal and left me feeling pressured. Dr.Dina and her staff immediately put me at ease, listened to me and offered ongoing support and communication between consult and surgery to insure that I got the EXACT (but better) results I wanted. I was literally in awe of how natural and, well perfect, my breasts looked. Her sense of esthetics is spot-on--and she has the precision and skill to make the vision a reality. I had minimal pain and swelling and an easy recovery--far easier than what I had expected after reading blogs from other women who saw other surgeons. The best validation came from my gynocologist--six months post op--he said that my augementation was THE BEST he had ever seen! very natural yet proportional results, and he says the incision is the neatest and best-healed he has seen. When I am ready to do a "little work" on my face, I will be happy to travel the two + hours to get it done by Dr. Dina. She has my trust and admiration. My only regret? Not having done it sooner!!

November 14th, 2011
Gifted surgeon
Dr. Eliopoulos is a true artist. I had Radiesse injections in my cheek bone area and corners of my nose, where nasolabial lines were starting to form and I'm beyond thrilled with the results. She did a perfect job. Absolutely perfect.

June 30th, 2011
A Gem worth the trip!
At 47, I had finally decided to explore breast augmentation options, although with a lot of anxieties. I had consultations with several "premier" and prestigious Boston plastic surgeons and my anxiety only increased. While competent, they did not listen or respond to concerns, particularly about the results I desired. I almost decided not to get the procedure.Then I went to see Dr. Eliopoulos, whose great staff was able to fit me in a busy schedule just when I needed. Immediately I knew I was in the right place, where I was a person and not a wallet. Dr. Dina is very comfortable to speak with, and deeply interested in talking about the exact results I was looking for and reviewing the options and expectations. We were definately on the same page and I left there very excited about scheduling the procedure.I was encouraged to send as many photos as I wanted to help provide a visual of just what I was hoping for. Erin the Surgical coordinator answered my zillion email questions promptly and was always very reassuring.I had a pre-op visit to review photos and then another review of photos right before the surgery.The surgery went very well and I should not have been so anxious about it! There was some pain on the long two-hour ride home but it quickly just became some discomfort. I was off pain meds in just two and a half days. The hospital staff who did my pre-op had very positive things to day about Dr. E and they are not on her staff. Many of them were or know patients and recommend her highly.The miracle was that I had NO bruising. None. The incisions are small and neat and are healing well. Dr. Eliopoulos is very careful about informing you of post-op activities and tends to err on the side of caution.And the RESULTS! WOW! I got EXACTLY the look I had hoped for, even better than I could have expected. I should have done this a long time ago. I was so afraid, seeing so many bad "boob jobs" on websites, but my results are natural and attractive, even to my boyfriend who didn't think there are good breast augmentations. I am truly amazed at how on-target she was in getting me my dream results, and how easy the recovery has been. I will have another post-op in a few months as she is very thorough. I am already setting up a piggy bank to have any other procedures that might be needed as I get older, as I would do them with her in a heartbeat with complete confidence.I highly recommend her. Skip the Boston shuffle and go see a doctor who is practicing her expertise and skill in her hometown and doing it brilliantly!

October 14th, 2010
breast reduction and natural lift-sept of 2010
dr.eliopoulos is extremely thorough,professional and always on time. Her office is clean and her office staff is wonderful. EXCEllENT experience. They get right back to me either by e-mail or phone with any questions. My sister is going to have hers done next. she was so impressed with this dr.'s work. My Fiance simply loves how they came out.