A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina Golbin-Hallett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dina Golbin-Hallett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Golbin-Hallett
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Golbin-Hallett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Balloon Dilatation
- Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Golbin-Hallett graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Golbin-Hallett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Sherman Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dina Golbin-Hallett DO is a female Otolaryngologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngic Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Dina Golbin-Hallett practice?
- Dr. Dina Golbin-Hallett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dina Golbin-Hallett practices Otolaryngic Allergy near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Barrington, IL and Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Elgin Otolaryngologists.