A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina Iwai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dina Iwai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dina Iwai, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iwai graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Iwai has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dina M Iwai MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dina M. Iwai practice?
- Dr. Dina Iwai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dina Iwai practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Critical Care Practitioners.