A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina Iwai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dina Iwai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dina Iwai, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iwai graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Iwai has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iwai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 7 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans