inactive

no change

April 25th, 2016
Nicest Doctor. Great at diagnosis. Spends time to explain everything

May 1st, 2013
I was a healthy active 40 something until i was knocked off my feet with mysterious debilatating illnesses. I had spent months in and out of the hospital with all kinds of bizarre, and often acute symptoms. I was tested for every disease known to man. Up to that point everything pointed to MS. I just needed SOMEONE to at least help me manage the problems I was having. (Severe chronic pain, neurogenic bladder, vertigo, off the charts fatigue,etc) They were destroying my life. The problem was, my mri's came back normal. Through much research I have learned that MS sometimes works this way. I waited 6 months to see Dr Jacobs, but was so hopeful that she was the one that could help me. She did not. Nor did she offer any hope, help, direction... Nothing. I sat in her office crying as I told her my entire life was slipping away, and begged her to help me. She never even looked up from ( WHATEVER) she was writing & with not one ounce of compassion she said 'we'll redo the mri's in 6 months. ' That was that. When I asked her if she had any idea what was causing all of these problems, including my bladder completely shutting down, she said' sometimes things just happen'. It was a horrible experience and I will never go back to someone who could be so cold. PS. I have since been diagnosed and am being treated by docs who care.

December 7th, 2011
Dr. Jacobs is great
Dr. Jacobs was very attentive, patient, and caring with me. She looked at my MRI even before my appointment so that I did not have to wait to get an answer.

July 22nd, 2011
Dr. Jacobs is an excellent physician. She takes time and listens to the patient.