Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

2.0

Sorry I Went show details Sorry I Went
Oct 26th, 2013

If there were a rating of minus 10 I would definetly give it! The staff is deplorable and Dr.Jannun(which I was refered to) was even worse!I waited for over an hour and a half although I was the only person in the waiting room the entire time.Then,once in the room I continued to wait...Finally,A woman appeared,pointed at me and motioned to the exam table.I got on the exam table where she shoved my shoulder to make me lay down.Never saying a word to me (Believe me I was talking to her)she hooked up wires and begun testing the nerves to my right hand.When she diconnected them she left the room,all without saying a word.I sat there amazed until until what I guess was a nurse came by and told me I could leave.She had never responded to a word I'd said nor had she said a word.Was she both deaf and mute,I wondered?Weeks later the rsults from the test had never been sent to my Dr. (across the street).Six months later when the results still had not arrived I personally went and got the results.Her findings were "normal" but I still have no feeling in my thumb and first two fingers on my right hand!Iwouldn't take a mangey,stray,biting,three legged dog that had eaten my baby brother to this crazy person!!!