Dr. Dina Jannun MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7
  • 2 reviews

March 21st, 2016
Very Good Doctor
I recently went to an appointment with my mom for dementia testing and consultation. Dr. Jannun was wonderful. She put my mother at ease. She didn't want to go but left there saying how much she liked Dr. Jannun. She answered all of our questions and was very patient. I've never had a specialist spend that much time in the room explaining everything. Extremely nice doctor. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a neurologist.

October 26th, 2013
Sorry I Went
If there were a rating of minus 10 I would definetly give it! The staff is deplorable and Dr.Jannun(which I was refered to) was even worse!I waited for over an hour and a half although I was the only person in the waiting room the entire time.Then,once in the room I continued to wait...Finally,A woman appeared,pointed at me and motioned to the exam table.I got on the exam table where she shoved my shoulder to make me lay down.Never saying a word to me (Believe me I was talking to her)she hooked up wires and begun testing the nerves to my right hand.When she diconnected them she left the room,all without saying a word.I sat there amazed until until what I guess was a nurse came by and told me I could leave.She had never responded to a word I'd said nor had she said a word.Was she both deaf and mute,I wondered?Weeks later the rsults from the test had never been sent to my Dr. (across the street).Six months later when the results still had not arrived I personally went and got the results.Her findings were "normal" but I still have no feeling in my thumb and first two fingers on my right hand!Iwouldn't take a mangey,stray,biting,three legged dog that had eaten my baby brother to this crazy person!!!