Dina Kaner MD Patient Reviews

• 29 reviews

May 26th, 2016
Smart and Caring doctor
Always returns our calls promptly even if we pages Dr Kaner at night. Her approach to health issues is always thorough and she doesn't rush into anything without explaining all available options. My son always feels comfortable seeing her for over 7 years now. We truly can say she is the best! We are so thankful we found Dr Kaner for our son.

May 2nd, 2016
mother or patient
Always possibility to come in if feel sick with no 24 hours postponing like in other offices. Accurate diagnosis and always calls the same day or next with test results and all following up procedures

April 12th, 2016
Amazing!
We love our pediatrician! Dr Kaner knows so much and is always there when we need to reach her, very caring and doesn't push meds unless they truly need them.

February 25th, 2016
Great doctor
She was so caring and compassionate with my child that made me feel much more comfortable with the course of treatment and discussed in details all treatment options. She is the best!!

September 2nd, 2015
Dr Kaner is the only pediatrican I would ever trust with my child. She is truly amazing!

September 1st, 2015
Muy buena doctora...siempre da espacio para atender tus dudas...

February 27th, 2015
Great M.D.
I was very impressed how skillfully Dr. Kaner figured out what was wrong with my son when several prior pediatricians told us that this is something that cannot be treated. I am super greatful that we have her as a pediatrician.

August 21st, 2014
Dr. Kaner is so great with my kids. She really makes them feel comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone.

August 14th, 2014
Dr. Kaner listened well and seemed skillful. She was however very busy and sent us to the er and to specialists many times. She seemed too busy to manage any medical issues beyond a sore throat. Nurses wonderful. Front desk people not too polite but very efficient.

June 4th, 2014
I ask my kids how do day like Dr. Kaner. I ask them because they are her patient I wanted to know they're opinion. They said she's Kool and they like her a lot and she's the best. Thank you for being our Doctor for many years.

October 30th, 2013
Very caring pediatrician
My kid had several problems that I wanted to address and Dr Kaner was very thorough and didn't hurry through the visit to address all my concerns. I really like her approach - she asks my opinion and offers me several options, gives me all pros and cons. I never had a doctor who was this caring and truly wanting to get to the bottom of all my concerns to put me at ease.

October 16th, 2013
Great at diagnosing problems that my son's prior doctor couldn't figure out. Also, she knew I couldn't get in to see the specialist soon enough, so Dr. Kaner offered to call on my behalf and got me an appointment much sooner than what I was given when I called that specialist. She really cares!