Dr. Dina Kiseleva MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 2nd, 2016
Wonderful Caring Doctor!
I first came in because I was having irregular periods. Dr. Kiseleva listened and assured me that she would find out what is going on. Her first thought was that I was struggling with hormonal imbalance but instead of sending me off with that initial diagnosis, she ordered all the pertinent test to rule out any other possible reasons. She was right! She is a thoughtful and takes her time getting to know you and your needs. I would recommend her to anyone going through the long goodbye of Peri-menopause.

September 26th, 2012
Genuinely concerned, very objective, accurate
I highly recommend Dr. Kiseleva due to her knowledge in and application of medicine combined with her genuine interest to help and heal.

August 31st, 2012
Great doctor
Great doctor during pregnancy and delivery! Would not have anybody else!

January 1st, 2012
Dr. TLC
I came to Dr. Kiseleva in desperate need of an ob/gyn. I was having a lot of female issues with discomfort & I had already been to many Drs aptts, numerous testings & spent a lot of money & got no where.When I first met her I told her ALL my concerns & how I felt like a guinea pig at the other DRs that I had seen in the past. She sat and actually LISTENED, she also didn't make me feel I was making my symptoms up.After she listened to all my concerns & questions she educated me on my health and knew what to do about my symptoms. She had solutions NOT A RX PAD for drugs!What I love about Dr. Dina Kiseleva is she Listens to you, she gives you her best solution & options for the situation, she really knows her stuff no question. My first visit with her, was a bit nerve racking due to my past experiences with other physicians but

March 3rd, 2011
Trustworthy doctore
Dr. Kiseleva is personable, knowledgable, and honest. When she doesn't know the answer, she states this. Her bedside manner is outstanding.

February 7th, 2011
pleasant and genuine
Dr. Kiseleva spends enough time with you during your visit and answers questions. I switched over to her briefly while in transition from one insurance company to the next. She delivered my 3rd child via c-section (breeched baby). She arrived at the hospital shortly after I did. Her attitude was pleasant and ready to do her job. She delivered my baby rather quickly and visited me the following day to check up on me and the baby. She doesn't know how much I appreciated the little things she did, like (rub my back while I was given a spinal which really hurt) she may not have realized what she was doing, maybe its her natural instinct to comfort but it made me feel good and cared for, calmed my nerves. The following day she asked where my baby was and very genuinely said she really wanted to see him again because they always look different the next day. I was blessed to have her as my doctor as I had gone through 2 horrible deliveries before. I definitely would recommend her.

December 9th, 2010
Dr. Kiseleva was friendly and informative. I liked that she was direct and did not waste my time.

July 8th, 2010
Dr.Kiseleva is the BEST!!!