A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina Lieser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dina Lieser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieser graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lieser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - CUMC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lieser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans