A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina Lieser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dina Lieser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieser graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lieser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - CUMC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dina Joy Lieser MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dina J. Lieser practice?
- Dr. Dina Lieser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dina Lieser practices Pediatrics near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See Flushing Pediatricians.