A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina Weiss Linfoot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dina Weiss Linfoot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss Linfoot graduated from New York University.
Dr. Weiss Linfoot has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dina Weiss Linfoot MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Dina Weiss Linfoot practice?
- Dr. Dina Weiss Linfoot has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dina Weiss Linfoot practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Rincon, GA.
See Savannah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.