Dr. Dina Linfoot MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2015
I think she's amazing and I have recommended her time and time again. She is very busy but never lets that rush your own appointment. She wasn't quick to rush a harsh diagnosis or surgery, she had everything tested twice, watched my symptoms and only operated when the condition stayed present for a period of time. The one complaint I have about her is the office staff. They're rude, incompetent and act as though they have better things to do. The nurses are nice and quick, I feel like they even know that reception is less than.

February 11th, 2015
Currently my Dr. no major problems. Staff seems friendly and professional. Time waiting in exam room is sometimes a little long. Overall she seems to be a good doctor. I trust her opinion and feel confident with her as my doctor.

October 6th, 2013
Horrible experience, especially for a first time pregnancy/mother!
Worse doctor I've ever had! Linfoot was always, ALWAYS, in a rush. She rushed so much that she misdiagnosed, actually she didn't diagnose my preeclampsia at all, no matter how many times I expressed to her exactly how I felt and how extremely bloated and visibly swollen I was. In the end a resident doctor delivered my baby when I went into labor 3 weeks early and she diagnosed and treated me for it. When I woke up from my Magnesium nap a few hours later Linfoot was at my bedside telling me how sorry she was and that she just had too many patients and misread my charts. Really!! Then later on that day I was in and out due to the Magnesium but I saw she and my mother-in-law talking to one another in front of my bed. Well it seems my mother-in-law asked Linfoot if I was at risk for having this happen again. Linfoot's response was, "Well you never know with these girls and their different baby's daddy's." WOW, just Wow. Needless to say she's not the even close to being a good doctor. My mother in law told me she'd said this about a year later btw, had I known I wouldn't have forgiven her for her carelessness and taken action against her. I left Linfoot and found a new Doctor, he's seems great, very attentive, I actually wanted the resident who delivered my baby but she moved out of state.

May 1st, 2012
Very caring staff
The staff at Dr. Linfoot's office is very attentive and caring. I felt at ease from my first visit. They make an effort to give a patient the best information and education on treatment options. I wouold recommend this office to any woman looking for quality care.

March 31st, 2012
The office staff are very unpleasant. The doctor doesn't explain her diagnoses clearly enough for comprehension. She also doesn't spend enough time with me listening to my concerns. She just rushes to get you out of her office. She does not have a friendly demeanour. My experiences with her as a patient were not pleasant.

August 23rd, 2011
Amy
Every time I call the office, the staff puts me on hold for over 15 min before even asking me any question. After they pick up the phone to assist me, they then would put me on hold for another 5 min at least. Horrible service and I am changing my doctor just because of this!

July 1st, 2011
Best OBGYN I have ever had!
Dr. Linfoot and her staff are amazing! Not only is she extremely intelligent, but she is very personable. She was did a fantastic job during my pregnancy and was wonderful while delivering our son. Would highly recommend her to anyone in the area!

April 26th, 2011
Highly recommend!
I have been a patient for almost 4 years. Rarely have I ever had to wait more than 10 minutes. Dr. Linfoot has always correctly diagnosed me. I have had a normal full term pregnancy as well as two ectopic. Her assistant Tawana is the best that there is. Dr. Linfoot is to the point, not a lot of fluff, which I respect a great deal. She is always open to answering questions and looks at the whole picture. Her experience with abnormal pregnancies is second to none. I would recommend Dr. Linfoot to anyone, especially if they are pregnant or trying to get pregnant. The front desk can sometimes be less than pleasant, but at the end of the day, I don't care about that, I care about a doctor that can correctly diagnosis and treat me.

October 24th, 2016