Overall Review

June 16th, 2011
Great...but...
Dr. Mishu has been my children's pediatrician since they were born. She has been fabulous for my family until this past year. She neglected to give me all of the information and options available to me on labia fusion with my 7 year old daughter, leading to unnecessary amounts of pain as she performed this procedure in office rather then tell me I had the option for general anesthesia. For my son, we had concerns about his mental health and she told me that he was simply just an immature boy who needed discipline...which was not the case.Overall, she's still a wonderful physician, but I know now that I need to press for further information and to stand up for my children.

February 5th, 2009
Best pediatric experience imaginable for a child. Wonderful doctor and person.

July 30th, 2008
BEST EVER
Dr. Mishu has been my pediatrician for 16 years and if I could see her as an adult I most certainly would. She is ALWAYS willing to spend as much time as necessary with me. She has an impeccable memory as well. Dr. Mishu always challenges me to not settle for my health as it is, but to always try to be healthier. She is very caring and considerate of her patients and their time as well.

July 29th, 2008
Above & Beyond
Dr. Mishu has consistently gone above and beyond the call of duty in caring for my children. She is obviously highly skilled, but her bedside manner and compassion are even more remarkable.