A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina Prus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dina Prus is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Prus graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Prus has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dina Sarah Prus FACE and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Dina S. Prus practice?
- Dr. Dina Prus has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dina Prus practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Maplewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ and Belleville, NJ.
See Maplewood Endocrinologists.