Dr. Dina Prus Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dina Prus?

December 6th, 2016

GO ELSE WHERE! Rude and disinterested!!

December 16th, 2015

Very happy with Dr Prus

I have been seeing Dr Prus for years with my thyroid condition. She treats my symptoms and not the numbers on the blood work. I love her

November 16th, 2015

no follow up, very frustrated

I visited Dr. Prus two weeks ago. I have been suffering from problems related to low thyroid levels, and was hoping she would be able to adjust the dose of my prescription, which I indicated was running low by the time of my visit. The blood work was done on the spot the same day. Dr. Prus told me she would call me within 2-3 days to let me know of my results, and to renew my prescription accordingly. It has been more than 2 weeks since I was seen by her. I have not received a call from her. I only have 3 pills left. I call the office almost everyday now since last week. I have not been able to reach her. I am frustrated, and regretful of picking her over other physicians in the area.

September 30th, 2015

This doctor is horrible and so is her staff. She could care less about my treatment in her office. I had to wait 30 to get blood work. She didn't feel it was important to speak to me over the phone so I was directed to her patient advocate who NEVER returned my phone call. They lost the results of my blood work and I have to repeat my health history every time I go because their system or her incompetent assistant didn't save it.

March 2nd, 2015

Renal Transplant Assistant

I found Dr. Prus to be a wealth of knowledge and shared cutting edge treatment for diabetes with me. She was easy to talk to and have recommended several patients to her. She was great!

October 1st, 2014

dr office moves to another location doesn't tell patients ... you call and get disconnected number... then will not refill prescription until you have new appt unreal.... Thenscare you with a wrong diagnosis... I can keep going tried to get my medical records for over 3 wees and nothing \very unprofessional stay away!!!!

June 10th, 2014

Dr. Prus saved my life. She is so caring and LISTENS. Love her!

February 19th, 2013

I have conflicting opinions about Dr. Prus. Originally she was attentive to my needs, but she completely changed her tune on the follow-up appointment. Initially she told me that I had hyperglycemia and insulin resistance, based on my OGTT. She said to try diet and exercise for a couple months and then come back for follow-up. At follow-up, she said my results were actually fine and that there was no need to do anything. When I asked her why she changed her mind, she said there was more information to go by now. But in fact, there was no new information to go by at all, and she was looking at the same test results from the first visit. This indicates to me that she does not really know what she is doing.

October 13th, 2012

Read wrong labs TWICE!

Thankfully I had a copy of my labs with me. It seems as though Dr. Prus and her office staff have trouble keeping patient files organized. One visit she tried to increase my meds and when I questioned her she literally flipped my lab results, rolled her eyes and said that she had the old and the new results confused! This last visit was particularly upsetting because she confused my 2011 labs with my 2012 labs and tried to conduct my exam and dose my prescription medicine based on labs from a year prior! If I didn't have my labs with me and if I didn't pick up on her error I would have been medicated wrong and a year of progress would have been wasted.I thought my first few visits went really well but now that I think about it, that was only because the lab had red flagged all the issues in my bloodwork. Once the labs were less glaringly off and critical thinking needed to be done, I found Dr. Prus was not equipped to do the job. It is way too risky to put my life and my trust in the hands of someone who can't keep lab work and patient files in order. The consequences of such ineptness could cause serious issues for a trusting patient. I will be looking for a new doctor.

February 29th, 2012

I will NOT recommend Dr. Prus EVER. I stopped seeing Dr. Prus after 9 months because she was not proactive in treating my symptoms and did not want to explore other avenues for treatment. The office is dingy and old there are frequently too many people waiting in the reception area. The office staff allows people waiting to be inconsiderate to others around them. The staff in Belleville is very nice but the environment is not.

January 4th, 2012

Great Doc

My experience with Dr Prus was great. I found her to be bright, friendly and open minded. She took the time to read through the 25 pages of results that I lug around with me. Most Docs barely skim it. She noticed that no one else had thoroughly tested my Thyroid. She ordered additional bloodwork. The nurse taking the blood was also very nice. Dr Prus personally called me back within a week with a diagnosis of low thyroid function. She prescribed Synthroid. I will follow up in a few weeks and hopefully find out that it is working. I would recommend her to anyone.

December 3rd, 2010

total appt time 2 hours!

I had to wait for 1 hour & 2 mins just to be called in. The entire office went in the back to eat Chinese food for lunch, while they had half the waiting room full of patients. Finally, they called me in, only to wait another 20 mins for the doctor to come in the room! Want to change this doctor, as they never follow up with my results or give me enough medication. Dr. said I have to take meds for the rest of my life for thyroid but only gives me meds for 1 month for 1 refill! HATE having to go back and wait each time! Avoid.