Dr. Dina Ragab MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 21st, 2015
Been going to her for years. She is a Great doctor as she is very attentive, detailed oriented and shows much patience and compassion to her patients. Office visits are long which use to frustrate me a little until after I became pregnant with my first child and realized that she truly spends the time needed to ensure that she explains things and you as her patient understands what she is explaining.

September 23rd, 2012
unprofessional staff and doctor
Waited 45 minutes for an annual checkup and had to hear the staff gossiping the whole time. When i saw the doctor, she spent most of the time telling about how she wanted to start her own clothing line and didn't take the time to answer my questions. I was told that I'd get a call for the results in a week but I had to call them after 3 weeks because the neglected to call. When I called they didn't even ask for my birth date or anything to verify that I was the right person. So much for protecting your privacy. All in all, I wouldn't recommend this place to my family or friends. There are better options around Torrance.

January 30th, 2012
Knowledgeable Compassionate OBGYN
Let me get straight to the point, she is very smart, informative, knowledgeable, passionate doctor i ever have. She makes sure you are doing well during your pregnancy and even after. I am very picky when it comes to choosing the right doctors since they actually deal with your own life! One mistake may bring lifetime mess! But this doctor is amaaazing! she listens to you, ansers all your question, suggests whats best for you and respect your decision! above all, with my c section stitches, it is very neat ! she loves what shes doing and she wanna make sure shes doing the great job which she did! love this doctor highly recommended!

January 3rd, 2012
Simly the best!
Dr. Dina Ragab delivered both of my healthy children and she made every visit special. Her staff is amazing! She was kind, caring, never rushed me, and make me feel calm and relaxed. I give her my highest recommendation and will forever be grateful for her care.

July 31st, 2008
Dr RAgab
I've been Dr Ragab patient for more than 7 Yrs. She is great and smart, she help me with any problem i have had. I would't change her for anything.