A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina Sharps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Failure
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharps graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Sharps has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
- Charleston Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dina Lynn Sharps DO is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dina L. Sharps practice?
- Dr. Dina Sharps has 1 office location.
Dr. Dina Sharps practices Internal Medicine near West Columbia, SC.
See West Columbia Internists.