Dr. Dina Titova MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 10th, 2016
Disappointed
I had a bad experience at this office. First the receptionist was terribly rude and grouchy. I mentioned it to Dr T who was also rude and grouchy. My tests were borderline for RH and she didn't suggest any treatment. She doesn't appear to like to answer questions. So I asked my primary care physician to refer me to another rheumatologist. Then found out the other dr in the practice was her husband. I ended up finding a great rheumatologist in Tzcoma who diagnosed me with fibromyalgia and prescribed savella. I am so much better. Sadly the good guy has left Tacoma so I am starting over looking for a good one.

May 6th, 2016
Appearance is Deceiving
Dr. Titova, can appear very friendly on the the outside but that is all an act. If you question her too many times she starts to get very angry and will have you eventually removed from her care. I would not recommend her to anyone. She has a very disguised temper where she can be very rude in a subtle way.

January 15th, 2016
Dr. Titova is the best of the best!
Dr. Titova is exactly the kind of doctor a person wants to provide medical care. She is the best of the best. I have sent several friends to her and we all feel the same way about her - priceless.

November 19th, 2015
Have always been treated with respect and courtesy. The staff are very friendly.

November 12th, 2014
Not enough time
Dr. Titova was okay in the beginning. I'm not sure if her schedule became more busy or if she just stopped caring but she doesn't spend much time with her patients. Her PA comes in first and she is not personable at all. She just blows off your concerns and Dr. Titova runs in quickly for about 3-5 minutes and almost leaves smoke getting out of your room. She moved to a new office one day a week, I'm not sure if that's contributed to her hurried schedule but I will not be going back. I wouldn't recommend anyone to see her at this point.

April 9th, 2014
hair trigger temper
This specialist bad mouthed some of my other specialists and became visibly angry at me when I (gently) questioned one of her recommendations ("No one has ever questioned my judgment before!"")

January 21st, 2013
Patient with RA
Dr. Titova can initially be difficult to get into see, but this is often true for specialty practices. Her bedside manner is straightforward and direct, but she is willing to answer your questions, both of which I appreciate in a physician. Her staff is great, especially her nurse. Overall, I rated this practice as a 4 because I do feel that her patients come first and the clinic is efficient and friendly.

August 25th, 2012
EXCELLENT DOCTOR! I AM SO GLAD TO HAVE BEEN REFERRED TO HER AFTER OTHER DOCTORS WERE UNABLE TO DIAGNOSE MY RARE AUTOIMMUNE DISORDER. SHE QUICKLY FOUND THE CAUSE OF MY SYMPTOMS AND GOT ME ON THE RIGHT MEDS AND I AM IMPROVING WITH HER GREAT CARE. SHE IS VERY THOROUGH AND HAS LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE!