A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina Torten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dina Torten, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Torten graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva.
Dr. Torten has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dina Torten MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dina Torten practice?
- Dr. Dina Torten has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dina Torten practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.