A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina Torten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dina Torten is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torten
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dina Torten, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Torten graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva.
Dr. Torten has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dina Naomi Torten MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dina N. Torten practice?
- Dr. Dina Torten has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dina Torten practices Infectious Disease near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Infectious Disease Doctors.