A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina Torten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dina Torten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torten
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Torten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dina Torten, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Torten graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva.
Dr. Torten has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dina Naomi Torten MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dina N. Torten practice?
- Dr. Dina Torten has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dina Torten practices Infectious Disease near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Infectious Disease Doctors.