A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina Vaynberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dina Vaynberg is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaynberg
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Vaynberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaynberg graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Vaynberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Ramapo Ridge Psychiatric HospWyckoff Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dina Vaynberg MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dina Vaynberg practice?
- Dr. Dina Vaynberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dina Vaynberg practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, NJ and Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.
See Paramus Psychiatrists.