A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina Vaynberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dina Vaynberg is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaynberg graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Vaynberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Ramapo Ridge Psychiatric HospWyckoff Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dina Vaynberg MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dina Vaynberg practice?
- Dr. Dina Vaynberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dina Vaynberg practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, NJ and Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.
See Paramus Psychiatrists and Paramus Addiction Specialists.