A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina Weintraub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dina Weintraub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dina Weintraub, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Weintraub has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dina Barbara Weintraub MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dina B. Weintraub practice?
- Dr. Dina Weintraub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dina Weintraub practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.