Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dina Weintraub
Dr. Dina Weintraub, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Weintraub is affiliated with New York Eye & Ear Infirmary, Montefiore Medical Center and St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division. Dr. Weintraub has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Dina Weintraub has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Dina Weintraub is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.