A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina Weintraub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dina Weintraub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weintraub
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Weintraub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dina Weintraub, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Weintraub has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dina Barbara Weintraub MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dina B. Weintraub practice?
- Dr. Dina Weintraub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dina Weintraub practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.