A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dina Weintraub is Excellent. Dr. Weintraub has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dina Weintraub, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Glaucoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Med CtrJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
- Beth Israel Medical CenterPetrie Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weintraub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dina Weintraub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dina B. Weintraub practice?
Dr. Dina Weintraub practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Shrub Oak, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deena Weintraub, Dr. Dinah Weintraub