A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dina White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dina White, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. White accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dina B. White practice?
Dr. Dina White practices Family Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Family Physicians.