A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dina White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dina White, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dina White MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dina White practice?
- Dr. Dina White has 1 office location.
Dr. Dina White practices Family Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Primary Care Doctors.