A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dina White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dina White, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dina White MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dina White practice?
- Dr. Dina White has 1 office location.
Dr. Dina White practices Family Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Primary Care Doctors.