A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dina White is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dina White, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dina White MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dina White practice?
- Dr. Dina White has 1 office location.
Dr. Dina White practices Family Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Family Physicians.