A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dina Zaza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dina Zaza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dina Zaza, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaza graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Zaza has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dina I Zaza MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Dina I. Zaza practice?
- Dr. Dina Zaza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dina Zaza practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists.